      From: Douglas Cowling
      Sent: Monday, 15 July 2013 17:49
      To: Liturgy-Well-Done
      Reply To: liturgy-l@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [liturgy-l] Tablet: "Lapsed Catholics can join ordinariate" - 12
      July 2013

      From: David Waller <d.a.waller@...>
      Subject: Re: [liturgy-l] Tablet: "Lapsed Catholics can join ordinariate" - 12 July 2013

      It arises from a situation when a group of Christians who already share a degree of communion through baptism, now ask to come into full communion on the basis that they accept the faith as set forth in the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the  accept the petrine ministry.

      On a practical level, what percentage of candidates to the ordinariate are non-Anglican?