41745Re: Re: [liturgy-l] use of older liturgies

    Oct 2 5:14 PM
      I attended a 1662 Eucharist at Bath Abbey. I'm glad I did, because now I
      never need to do it again. The traditional language is beautiful, but the
      structure and the order of the rite is not.

      I wonder how many who long for the "Good Old Days" long for something more
      along the lines of the 1928 BCP rather than the 1662?