40728Re: [liturgy-l] Re: How to wear a concical chasuble

  • John Dornheim
    Apr 2, 2011
      Many of us Lutherans wear chasubles but I haven't seen them as long as pictured so arm movements, etc are not encumbered. I am not enamored with the style that makes the presided appear to be wearing a bib.
      John Dornheim

      Sent from my iPhone