31850RE: [liturgy-l] The S. Clement's Easter Vigil

  • Michael
    Apr 1, 2008
      Since the Easter Vigil is the main mass of the day, why not just cancel the
      three ring circus on Easter Morning. That has been our solution.

      Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach,

      +Michael Joe Thannisch

      Pastor: Congregation Benim Avraham

      mjthannisch@...