31540Re: [liturgy-l] In 2008 St Patrick's Day is being moved

  • DJP4LAW@aol.com
    Mar 4, 2008
      Frank,

      Shouldn't you have written "Hizzoner is da mayor"?

      Peace
      Dwight Penas
      Minneapolis
      To plead the possibility of the merely possible, losing in the process all right to insist on the desirability of what would be better, is finally to lose even the possible. -- Wendell Berry