30073Re: [liturgy-l] Crafting the Printed Liturgical Book

  • Tom Poelker
    May 1 11:14 PM
      Yes, very convenient, but not very edifying unless one
      considers doing liturgy to be not much more than following
      recipes from a cook book. {:-)>

      Actually, Kinko's or their competitors can produce some
      pretty nice things. I would check around with local
      printers and binders before committing myself to 8.5X11" and
      merely practical binding. Heavier paper in an executive
      binder from Office Max with nice tabs might be better, for
      example. Think creatively. How about a series of 5.5X8.5"
      stapled booklets, boxed?

      Tom Poelker
      St. Louis, Missouri
      USA
      ---
      It is not we who do Christ the favor of
      worshiping him; it is Christ who
      empowers us by strengthening us, and
      enabling us to fight for the things that
      are worth fighting for, the things that endure;
      and that is a promise worth fighting for,
      worth dying for, and worth living for.
      -- Peter Gomes, "Strength for the Journey."