30055Crafting the Printed Liturgical Book

  • Father Robert Lyons, SST
    May 1, 2007
      Friends,

      I am currently working on typesetting an Eastern Rite liturgy book. I
      have studied many different liturgy books in my day, but for some
      reason, none of them seem to offer the right balance in appearance
      that I feel is proper for the project at hand.

      What suggestions might the folks on this list have for the layout,
      design, appearance, etc... of a contemporary liturgy book? What would
      make the book easy to use for you if you were visiting a local
      congregation, worshipping in a different rite than you were used to
      (or, for that matter, worshipping liturgically for the first time)?

      Rob+
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic