22792Re: [liturgy-l] Night Prayer (Compline)- your assistance please

  • Robin Drake
    Oct 1, 2005
      Hi Amy,
      Here's a link which, while it starts from a musical
      perspective, connects into both Episcopal/Anglican and
      Roman Catholic Compline information. Unfortunately the
      CofE links seem to not be working.

      http://www.complinechoir.org/othlink.html

      Feel free to ask any questions, any time - you'll get many
      answers (not always in agreement, but that is a learning
      experience, also).

      Robin Drake
      St. Anne's, Reston VA (ECUSA)
      (chorister and mostly lurker)