MrDave

  • Johan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 7:44 AM
      Hi folks,
      I'm new here. I found this group by searching for info about Ry
      Cooder. I was searching for info about Ry Cooder because I'm a David
      Lindley fan.
      Through Napster I learned about Little Village. Great sound!
      Maybe I'll learn some more here eh...

      Meanwhile, you might wanna visit the David Lindley YahooGroup at:

      I'm always interested in lyrics b.t.w.!
      Thanks, Yo!