Kas ten kalbejo apie krize...?

  • shkvalas
    Message 1 of 63 , Apr 18, 2003
      Check this out:
      http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?
      sid=57104&cid=0&pid=0&startat=&threshold=1&mode=flat&commentsort=3&op=
      Change

      Ypach patiko shitie komentarai:

      What brilliant java programmers out of work?

      No, really -- my employer is trying to find and hire a bunch of those
      guys, in the Austin area (one of the hardest-hit portions of the US),
      and we can barely find any!

      There are *lots* of bad java programmers out of work, or mediocre
      java programmers out of work... but the really good ones still don't
      stay unemployed long. We've gone through 400 resumes lately and only
      had one new hire (and a few pending offers)... we'd love to find
      more! If these mythical brilliant unemployed Java guys aren't
      strictly mythical, please introduce me to them -- we need them badly.
      (Yes, the email address above, once decoded appropriately, works).

      ir:

      What brilliant java programmers out of work? No, really -- my
      employer is trying to find and hire a bunch of those guys[...]
      Tell me about it. While we're not looking for Java programmers, my
      employer has several vacancies that we're having problems filling.
      Finding warm bodies is no problem - if we wanted warm bodies, that
      is. Finding engineers with the requisite talent, intelligence, and
      skills is enormously harder. If you've *really* got the skills, the
      jobs are still out there, just not in the same quantity as they were
      2 years ago.

      Ishvadas pasidarykim kiekvienas savas...
    • ED MARCIN
      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 9, 2006
        SVEIKI VISI

        NORIU SUZINOTI,AR BUNANT JAV NELEGALIAI,GALIMA BANDYTI IMIGRUOTI I CANADA LEGALIAI,PAGAL "SKILLS WORK" PROGRAMA.
        ACIU LAUKIU ATSAKYMU.