www.vilnews.com -- the new e-publication, in English -- about Lithuania and Lithuanians ...

  • Kenmunications
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 8:45 AM
      Hello,
      Perhaps you may like to see: www.vilnews.com
      the new e-publication -- in English -- about Lithuania and Lithuanians.

      *VilNews, *online since only 4 weeks ago,
      is already the largest e-magazine of any kind:
      --about Lithuania, and/or
      --about Lithuanians (anywhere in the world), and/or
      --from Lithuania.

      And it's FREE !
      (no subscription, no registration, no password; and no downloads)

      * * *
      *VilNews* has 24 sections ...
      I am the editor of section 13 -- 'The world in Lithuania'
      http://vilnews.com/?page_id=154

      --my bio
      http://vilnews.com/?p=2319

      -- my article,
      '2004 -- 2010 in Lithuania: What has changed ?'
      http://vilnews.com/?p=2285

      -- my article (from summer 2010),
      'The Battle of Grunwald / Tannenberg / Zalgiris' in 1410 A.D.'
      http://vilnews.com/?p=1829

      --my article
      'A Russian Orthodox Church'
      http://vilnews.com/?p=3773

      --my story
      'Cardinal Vincentas Sladkevicius was my cousin'
      http://vilnews.com/?p=3906

      --many more articles, stories and some poems coming !!

      * * *
      *VilNews* began as an occasional newsletter, about 10 years ago,
      with a circulation that reached 10,000 persons.
      The present e-publication was launched 15 February 2011,
      as an on-line magazine (not a newspaper)
      presently has 4,000+ pages
      updated constantly (there is no 'date of publication' or 'issue date')

      has had 1 million hits after its first two weeks !

      * * *
      Best regards,
      date/data: 2011-03-19
      Ken-Russell Slade,
      B.S., M.Ed., M.R.E., J.D.
      Kęstutis Sladkevičius
      kenmunications@... (or) english.lithuania@...
      Writer & English Language Consultant, Text Editor, & Instructor
      Rašytojas, privatus anglų kalbos konsultantas, redaktorius ir mokytojas
      Accredited media reporter, by Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
      Reporteris, akreditavamo Kortelė Nr. 177/1102 (Lietuvos Respublika, URM)