Maybe, I may be able to help someone ???

  • Kenmunications
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2006
      Hi !
      Sveikai !

      I do not speak Lithuanian... :(
      I speak English and French... {galbut, Lituviskiai siek tiek...!}

      I:
      --am retired/emeritus attorney/lawyer/'avocatus' of U.S. law (I have
      practiced American law for 25 years);
      --lived in Quebec (City), Quebec (province), Canada from 1991--January 2004,
      when I moved to *Vilnius*;
      --I have worked with/for the government/state of Canada and Quebec
      (province);
      So, maybe, *if I might be able to help someone*:
      please feel-free to *e-mail me--directly to my e-mail address*
      (or SKYPE me)
      [*not* to the group]...

      I remember: Canada is a great country !!! Nice people !!!

      Good luck !
      date/data: 2006-05-29
      Ken-Russell Slade,
      B.S., M.Ed., M.R.E., J.D
      Kęstutis Sladkevičius
      kenmunications@...
      mob. tel. (+370-6) 035-9513
      Writer & English Language Consultant, Text Editor, & Instructor
      Rašytojas, privatus anglų kalbos konsultantas, redaktorius ir mokytojas
      Accredited media reporter, by Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
      Reporteris, akreditavamo Kortelė Nr. 177/0601 (Lietuvos Respublika, URM)
      mailing address/Pašto adresas:
      p.d. 3516, Vilnius, LT 01015 (Lietuva/Lithuania)
      SKYPE: ken_munications