Laiskas is Varsuvos

  • deksteris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      Sveiki visi,

      siandien gavom laiska is Varsuvos. Gal kam si informacija aktuali,
      taigi cituoju visa teksta:

      I refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada which
      was originally submitted to the Canadian High Commission in London,
      but which was transferred to the Canadian Embassy in Warsaw on 01
      April 2002 when the immigration programs for Lithuania was
      transferred to this office.

      As this office did want any client to be disadvantaged by the
      transfer of responsibility, it wished, in so far as it was possible
      to follow the interviw time table provided by the Canadian
      immigration ofice in London. While it had originally been intended to
      conduct imigration interviews in Vilnius, it has become apparent,
      thst it will not be possible to interview all Lithuanian applicants
      in Vilnius within the original time frame and the only way to meet
      the original schedule is to offer interview appointments in Warsaw.

      At this time, we are requesting you to make a decision as to whether
      or not you are agreeable to travelling to Warsaw for your selection
      interview. If you agree to travel to Warsaw, we shall schedule you
      for an interview in February 2003. If you do not agree to travel to
      Warsaw for an interview, your appointment is likely to be scheduled
      for much later on one of our quarterly area visits to Vilnius.

      We require you to advice us of your decision by 30 November 2002
      after which we shall prepare our interview appointment schedule. If
      we receive no response by that date, we shall assume that you are not
      willing to travel to Warsaw.

      we request that you respond by fax to the following fax number:
      (48-22)584-3194