CONTEST - Winter 2005 Revelation!

  • smart_suzette
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 2:47 AM
      To All Aspiring Authors:

      Smart Publishing currently is seeking unpublished manuscripts for
      fiction; novels, novellas, short stories, and poetry compilations of
      all reading levels through our Winter 2005 Revelation Contest!

      All manuscripts are read by a group of 4 professional reviewers with
      feedback if requested. Winning manuscript receives a publishing
      contract through Smart Publishing, inclusive of cover design,
      editorial services, printing and marketing services! SP is a new
      traditional publishing company with 15 upcoming titles in
      2005/2006. Our current title, "Half Baked Sistas - In the
      Beginning" by Marguerite Wabash has sold in excess of 4,000 copies
      since its debut of October 1, 2004!

      Please forward an "Intent to Submit" with a brief synopsis of your
      work to:
      smart_suzette@... if you are interested in participating. SP
      only accepts manuscripts twice a year.

      Last date for submission of your unpublished manuscript is May 2,
      2005.

      Visit our website at: http://www.smartpublishing01.com for further
      details. If server is busy, feel free to email us at
      smart_suzette@... for submission details.

      Cordially,
      Suzette Smart
      President