  • Keith Mahone
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2002
      Hello,
      I'm new to the group. Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Keith Mahone. I am 34 years old. I live in Fairfax, Virginia, USA. (Just outside of the nation's capital). I am writing a novel which runs from 1854-1865, takes place on three continents and includes two wars (Crimean War and U.S. Civil War). I look forward to hobnobbing with you historical fiction writers. KM