A place to call home!!!

  • mikeyllo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm a new member to the group.
      I was looking for new opportunities to display my writing as well as
      review and discuss the writings of others. Thus I'm here.

      You can find out more about me on my website www.mikeyllo.com which
      contains articles, stories, poetry, photos, and amateur scripts I've
      written for shows like "Sex and the City" and "Will and Grace". Feel
      free to check it out and give me some feedback.

      Thanks for the opportunity to join.

      Michael Rochelle
      mikeyllo@...
      www.mikeyllo.com