Literary Novelists

  • writerguy_iu
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Literary Novelists
    • ellenofthenorth
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2000
      • captivated2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
          Just a quick note to introduce myself and my
          website, fictive which you can find at www.fictive.co.uk.
          Amazingly this site is now on it's ninth incarnation but I
          think I may have got it right on this
          ocassion!!!<br><br>The site is inspired by the idea that human life,
          ever more complex, flourishes in an atmosphere of
          storytelling. That storytelling is the way we explore the
          boundaries of what we understand and that what we understand
          is very little, almost entirely composed of the
          stories we tell about the world, stories which disguise
          and reveal in equal measure.<br><br>I like the
          analogy with fractals, which I think provide a brilliant
          illustration of the way in which you can look at the world in
          ever finer detail, as stories within stories within
          stories, there is always another to tell. <br><br>fictive
          is relaunching on Monday March 4th 2002, with new
          stories, new quotations and a new archive of fiction from
          the US, Somewhere in America.<br><br>Take a look!
          Pass on the URL! Submit a story!<br><br>Best