Information from Chief O'Brion

  • obrion716
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Dear Residents,
      In this day and age I feel that one of the best ways to get
      information out to the public in a quick and efficient way may be to
      use the web. I hope this gives residents the ability to ask questions
      and receive information quickly. This problem came to light during a
      recent incident where we thought there was an attemped abduction in
      town. It turned out being a friendly neighbor offering a ride. Lets
      see what happens!!! Share this with other residents.

      Chief O'Brion