My Dear Lions, Thank you "Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return.
My Dear Lions, Oum! When we worship a form and bow-down to the same, it makes it easier for the brain to relate to the shape, colour and structure and
My Dear Lions, Why Shiva is always workshipped by pouring water over the Lingam?It represents that the Ganges or Ganga descending from heaven on to Shiva's
- Lions Club
- Jul 29, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.