USD crossed INR 65

  • BANDI
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
      My Dear Lions,

      USD crossed INR 65 and the way things are happening, we should not be surprised, if USD will cross Rs.100 by end of next year, 2014.   I have been debating with friends through emails...... as its up to every citizen of Bharat to rise to the occasion and contribute to nation to tide over this crisis.     I take liberty to suggest the following strategies:

      1.     Our Imports should match Exports. Do all that is needed for boosting exports of                finished goods only and stop exports of raw materials such as iron ore.

      3.     We should reduce oil consumption by 25% to tide over Dollar / Rupee crisis.

      4.     We should start work from home concept for specific jobs. All Govt. & Private                offices should have two working shifts in office 7 am to 3 pm, 11 am to 7 pm, so            that traffic is less and we waste less fuel on bumper to bumper drive on pot hole                roads in cities, like Mumbai.

      5.     Mass rapid transport systems like Metro and Mono rails, widening of roads in all                major cities and solar power has to be produced in a big way. Electric cars have to            get more tax exemptions.

      6.     We need to create world class tourism, develop our historical places and earn much            needed FOREX.

      7.     We need to develop Medical Tourism, Create world class educational facilities to                attract overseas students and motivate Bharateey students to study within Bharat                with better facilities.

      8.      We need to consume strictly Swadeshi products only and stop buying goods                     manufactured by Foreign Companies to control Dollar outflow.

      9.      Declare the money hidden in secret accounts in foreign countries as our national                 asset.  Do all that is needed to eradicate corruption.

      10.    Lastly, bring awareness among citizen to stop consuming products of health                     hazardous which is in reality boosts negative economy and not real GDP.

      With Best Regards,

      Gangadhar Bandi
      9821208404

      20% Off - Your email and website at your own domain now for Rs. 53/month till 31 Aug
    • Daara B Patel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2013

        Excellent thought dear Bandi, all your suggestions are worth debating & putting into practice.

        As lions we shd also give a serious thought to the International dues which will sky rocket in the months to come! We need to protect our expenditure !

        Lets form a think tank !

        Best Wishes

        Daara

[...]

        http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle

        20% Off - Your email and website at your own domain now for Rs. 53/month till 31 Aug