HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO LIONS CLUB OF PYDHONIE

  • BANDI
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013

      My Dear Lions,

      Hearty Congratulations to President and Zone Chairperson (Region 2 & Zone 4) & the Team of Board of Directors of Lions Club of Pydhonie for success of their parmanent project: Distribution of Notebooks on 1st July 2013 at 6PM at Vanita Vishram Hall, SVP Road, Prarthana Samaj, Mumbai 400004.

      750 needy Students of South Mumbai (Girgaon, Khetwadi, Kumbharwada, Grant Road and Mumbai Central and other surrounding areas) have benefitted.

      Shri. Bhai Jagtap - MLC, Mr. Amin Patel - MLA, Janet D'Souza - Mumbai Pradesh Mahila Congress Committee were present to cheer the students.

      Lion Santoshkumar Chauhan - 1st Vice District Governor, PDG & Advisor for Multiple - Lion Pradip Kapadia, Lion Divyesh Shah - Cabinet Secretary, Lion Jagdish Yagnik - District PRO, Lion Armity Cooper - Special Officer (Planning & Education), Lion Aspi Cooper (GMT Member), Lion Yogesh Patel & Micro Members have also graced the occasion.

      Suggesion:
      In line with the aspirations of the International President, Lion Barry Palmer AM, in addition to the above please conduct Book Bank Scheme as a Parmanent Project by adopting and assigning to a school in your area to manage it under your guidelines by the Principal of the school.  Under the scheme the Club will donate adequate text books for the use of the students on returnable basis after the academic year for reuse of the same books by the next batch of students.

      With Best Regards,
      Gangadhar N. Bandi.
      Advisor: Activities
      9821208404.

      P.S.:
      An appeal to Club Presidents & Secretaries,

      Kindly send information of your activities in advance so as to enable me to attend wherever possible.  Reports may please be sent in the form of emails and attachments or CDs for display at CST and Churchgate Railway Stations for awareness of the public.

      With Best Regards,
      Gangadhar N. Bandi.
      Advisor: Activities
      9821208404.

      Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here
    • Rasik Shah
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
        Dear Lion Officials of district 323 A1,

        I request to the micro members to make available the list of e mail addresses of lions of our district, so that I can add them on to the yahoo group.

        Please do it urgently.

        Sincerely

        Dr. Rasik S. Shah
        Paediatric and Laparoscopic Surgeon
        President Elect (2012-13), Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons
        Past Chairman (2011-13), Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons- India section of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons
        Past Hon Secretary Cum Treasurer (2009-11) - Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons
        Section Co-Ordinator, P.D. Hinduja National Hospital and MRC
        Ass Hon., Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals
        F/5, Third Floor, Pannalal Terraces,
        Grant Road, Mumbai-400007
        Tel No. 022-23096363 Mobile: 9820148131 Email: rasiksshah@...