Good Morning and Thought for the Day..

  • BANDI
    Message 1 of 19 , May 28, 2013
      Dear Lions,

      Good Morning!

      “Sometimes you have to eat your Words, chew your Ego, swallow your Pride and accept that you’re Wrong. It’s not Giving Up, It’s called Growing Up.”- Anon

      Gangadhar Bandi

      Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here
    • BANDI
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 13, 2013
        Dear Lions,

        Good Morning!

        “ The two most powerful warriors are
        patience and time.” – Leo Tolstoy

        Gangadhar Bandi.
        9821208404.

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 20, 2013
          Dear Lions,

          Good Morning!

          'Always hold your head up, but keep your nose at a friendly level.'– Max L. Forman

          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 28, 2013
            My Dear Lions,

            Good Morning!

            Sea is common for all ....
            Some take pearls, Some take fishes,
            Some come out just with wet legs!
            World is common to all;
            What we get, is what we try for!!

            Everything is available in this World!
            Make yourself eligible for what you want!!

            With Best Regards,
            Gangadhar Bandi
            9821208404

            20% Off - Your email and website at your own domain now for Rs. 53/month till 31 Aug
          • BANDI
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 22, 2013
              My Dear Lions,

              Good Morning!

              “When timenever stops for us, then why do we always wait for the right time?
              No time is wrong to do the right thing. Now is the Best Time.”

              Gangadhar Bandi
              Advisor:Activities
              9821208404

            • BANDI
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 12, 2013
                My Dear Lions,

                Good Morning!

                “There are only two requirements
                to enjoy a great relationship forever:
                1. Celebrate the similarities and
                2. Respect the differences.”

                Gangadhar Bandi
                9821208404

                Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
                Know More >
              • BANDI
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 28, 2013
                  My Dear Lions,

                  Good Morning!

                  “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets,
                   so love the people who treat you right and
                  forget about the ones who don't.”

                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 7, 2013
                    My Dear Lions,

                    Good Morning!

                    "Courage doesn't always roar.
                    Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says,
                    'I will try again tomorrow'.- Anon

                    Gangadhar Bandi
                    9821208404

                    Bring out the Leader in You
                    Let us Put The Nation First

                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 20, 2013
                      My Dear Lions,

                      Good Morning! Thought for the Day.

                      “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”

                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 12, 2014
                        My Dear Lions,

                          The one who work towards perfection naturally inspire perfection in others.

                         All life's situations are lessons for bringing about progress, for the one who is committed towards perfection.  Such a person never expects others to be perfect, knowing that every human being has his own weaknesses.  He is instead able to accommodate others' weaknesses. He only inspires others to bring about transformation and work towards perfection.

                        With Best Regards,
                        Gangadhar