THANKS - Leadership Update- Season 2 [1 Attachment]

  • BANDI
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 8:50 AM
      My Dear Lion,

      I will be interested in receiving the valuable information you intend to forward to Lions as future Leaders.

      Thanks to you and Lion Santosh Chauhan, 2nd Vice District Governor for mailing the information.

      With Regards

      Gangadhar N. Bandi.
      Advisor-LCIF GRANTS
      Dist. 323A-1
      9821208404.

      From: Sangeeta Jatia <sjatia35@...>
      Subject: Leadership Update- Season 2
      To: leadershiplions@...
      Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 9:57 AM

      Dear Lions,

      Greetings!

      Thank you for the overwhelming response received for Leadership Update Season 1.

       Leadership update Season 2 goes out with a request to all district governors in our area to forward this to lions in your district, your cabinet members or past presidents who would be interested in receiving such information. If you would send me their email IDs I could send it to them too.

      Looking forward to working with you In a World of Service.

      With best wishes

      Sangeeta Jatia

      Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.