Fw: How to Kill Mosquitoes....

  • shirish jhaveri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010

      From: shirish jhaveri
       How to Kill Mosquitoes....

      Not sure about the efficacy of this remedy, but couldn't hurt to try.

      Very helpful TIP for those who spend time outdoors..

      In gardens / on lawns/ beach...poolside etc.

      How to Kill Mosquitoes -

      You may be aware of this, but I thought it was worth looking at again

      How to Kill Mosquitos - NOT A JOKE  I can't wait to try this in the summer!

      image001111.jpg

      I was at a deck party awhile back, and the mosquitoes were having a ball biting everyone. A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared.

      The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes. And voila! That worked as well .. It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the children's swing area, and the standing water nearby. During the summer, I don't leave home without it .... Pass it on.

      image002222.jpg

      OUR FRIEND'S COMMENTS: I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors.

      It works - in fact, it killed them instantly & it is not as expensive to use as the can of Insect-spray you buy that doesn't last 30 minutes.

      So, try this, please It will last a couple of days. Don't spray directly on a wood door (like your front door), but spray around the frame., children's play areas, bathroom floor corners, living & bed rooms -Spray around the window frames, and even inside the dog house safely.

      Its EARTH FRIENDLY TOO???

      Above all Its SAFE & not hazardous....

                 No harm tryting it out.

      Its nice to be important, but more important to be nice.

      Shirish Jhaveri,
      9-C, Ismail Building, 2nd Floor,
      381 Dr. D. N.Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001
      Tel. No.(O) :+ 91-22-2202 2263 / 2204 5905 / 2204 6581,
      Fax No. :+ 91-22-2287 0765
      Cell.No. :+ 91-98200 39413
      E-mail ID : jhaveri_shirish@...