Fw: Mental Fengg Shui

  • shirish jhaveri
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010

      Shirish Jhaveri,
      9-C, Ismail Building, 2nd Floor,
      381 Dr. D. N.Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001
      Tel. No.(O) :+ 91-22-2202 2263 / 2204 5905 / 2204 6581,
      Fax No. :+ 91-22-2287 0765
      Cell.No. :+ 91-98200 39413
      E-mail ID : jhaveri_shirish@...

      Mental Fengg Shui
      This is without a doubt one of the nicest good luck forwards I have
      received .. Hope it works for you -- and me!
      Lotus Touts: You have 6 minutes

      There's some mighty fine advice in these words, even if you're not
      superstitious .. This Lotus Touts has been sent to you for good luck
      from the Anthony Robbins organization . It has been sent around the
      world ten times so far .

      Do not keep this message .

      The Lotus Touts must leave your hands in 6 MINUTES . Otherwise you
      will get a very unpleasant surprise . This is true, even if you are
      not superstitious, agnostic, or otherwise faith impaired .

      ONE .  Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully .
      TWO .  Marry a man/woman you love to talk to . As you get older, their
      conversational skills will be as important as any other .

      THREE .  Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all
      you want .

      FOUR .  When you say, 'I love you,' mean it .

      FIVE .  When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye .

      SIX .  Be engaged at least six months before you get married .

      SEVEN .  Believe in love at first sight ..

      EIGHT .  Never laugh at anyone's dreams . People who don't have dreams
      don't have much .

      NINE .  Love deeply and passionately . You might get hurt but it's the
      only way to live life completely .

      TEN .   In disagreements, fight fairly . No name calling .

      ELEVEN . Don't judge people by their relatives ..

      TWELVE .  Talk slowly but think quickly .

      THIRTEEN .  When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer,
      smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'

      FOURTEEN .  Remember that great love and great achievements involve
      great risk .

      FIFTEEN .  Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze .

      SIXTEEN .   When you lose, don't lose the lesson .

      SEVENTEEN .  Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for
      others; and Responsibility for all your actions .

      EIGHTEEN .  Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship .

      NINETEEN .  When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
      steps to correct it .
      TWENTY . Smile when picking up the phone . The caller will hear it in
      your voice .
      TWENTY- ONE .  Spend some time alone ..