Fw: MATHEMATICS - MAN & WOMAN

  • shirish jhaveri
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009

      Shirish Jhaveri,
      9-C, Ismail Building, 2nd Floor,
      381 Dr. D. N.Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001
      Tel. No.(O) :+ 91-22-2202 2263 / 2204 5905 / 2204 6581,
      Fax No. :+ 91-22-2287 0765
      Cell.No. :+ 91-98200 39413
      E-mail ID : jhaveri_shirish@...

      IT MAY BE A REPEAT FOR YOU...BUT NICE TO READ IT AGAIN!!

      MATHEMATICS - MAN & WOMAN

      ROMANCE MATHEMATICS

      Smart man + smart woman = romance

      Smart man + dumb woman = affair

      Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

      Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy
      ______________________________

      OFFICE ARITHMETIC

      Smart boss + smart employee = profit
      Smart boss + dumb employee = production
      Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion
      Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime
      _____________________________

      SHOPPING MATH

      A man will pay $20 for a $10 item he needs.
      A woman will pay $10 for a $20 item that she doesn't need.
      _____________________________

      GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICS

      A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
      A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
      A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
      A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
      _____________________________

      HAPPINESS

      To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little
      To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and
      not try to understand her at all.
      ______________________________

      LONGEVITY

      Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die.
      ______________________________

      PROPENSITY TO CHANGE

      A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
      A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

      DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE

      A woman has the last word in any argument.
      Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

      HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED

      Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.