      From: "Lions Clubs International" <lionsupdate@...>
      Sender: "Lions Clubs International" <lionsupdate@...>
      Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:46:46 -0400
      To: <sitalagarwal@...>
      ReplyTo: membershippulse@...
      Subject: Check out the new Membership Pulse!

      View our online version or mobile version here.

      lci-logo-2-color.jpg
      Dear Lion,

      As we begin a new Lion year, we are excited to share the latest issue of Membership Pulse ! Find out what's new this year, and learn more about our new International President, Joe Preston.  You'll also find our easy-to-use membership tools that will set up your club for a successful year!

      ReadMorebuttonEN(3).jpg

      We want to hear from you! If you have any questions or comments please email us.

      Sincerely,

      Extension and Membership Division
      Lions Clubs International & LCIF | 300 W. 22nd St. | Oak Brook, IL | 60523 | USA
      Click here to unsubscribe