5111Strengthen the Pride! Message from International President

  • Sital Agarwal
    Jul 12, 2014
      Dear Lion Friends

                                             Please find the Massage from International President Strengthen the Pride!.

      Best Regards

      Sital Agarwal
      09821036450
      sitalagarwal@...

      View our online version or mobile version here.
      Preston-RealMagnet-Header.jpg
      Dear Lion SITAL,ThemePage

      It is truly an honor to serve as your new international president of Lions Clubs International.  With my 40 years of service as a Lion, I know that we are much more than volunteers.  We're an international family working together to strengthen our communities and the clubs we love.

      Being a Lion has meant so much to me, but I wouldn't be in the position to serve this great association if someone hadn't asked me to become a Lion.

      I was just a 21-year-old starting a career when a local businessman invited me to lunch.  He didn't tell me where we were going, but he took me to a lunch hosted by my local Lions club.  It was such a great experience, and the club invited me back to the next meeting...and the meeting after that.  And before long, I was a Lion.

      As Lions, it's our mission to serve, but it's also our duty to ask new members to join our clubs.  I hope you will join me in strengthening our membership and our service throughout the year.  Together, we can strengthen the pride!

      Together in service,

      Joe Preston
      Ask One!
      Just imagine if every one of our 1.35 million Lions asked one person to join their club.  Imagine the huge impact it would have on membership growth and the amount of service we can provide.

      It starts by inviting one friend, one neighbor or one family member to join.  Give them the opportunity to be a Lion, and give your club the opportunity to grow.  Click the Ask1 image to get the tools you need to invite new members, then Ask One today!

      AskOne
      Centennial Service Challenge!
      Lions will celebrate 100 years of service in 2017, and I'm inviting you to be part of this special moment in our history.  The Centennial Service Challenge encourages Lions around the world to help reach our goal of serving 100 million people by December 2017.

      Lions can participate by supporting our Global Service Action Campaigns throughout the year: Engaging Our Youth in August, Sharing the Vision in October, Relieving the Hunger in December and January, and Protecting Our Environment in April.  Let's celebrate 100 years of Lions Clubs International by doing what we do best: Making a global impact through service!
      Lions Clubs International & LCIF | 300 W. 22nd St. | Oak Brook, IL | 60523 | USA
      Click here to unsubscribe