5102RE: [lionsdist323a1] LION BAKUL ASHAR INSTALLATION ---THANKS -- PHOTO ALBUM LINK:

  • Daara B Patel
    Jun 23, 2014

      Thanks  for sharing the glimpses !

      Congratulations to the new team under the stewardship of Bakul Ashar !

      The photographs show the high energy level & happiness quotient of the SION family !

      Keep climbing your mountains Sionites.

      Best Wishes

      Daara