4995Fwd: Fw: Patel Ishita

  • Bharat Pathak
    Feb 13, 2014

    Kristopher Kempski

    Public Relations Division

    Lions Clubs International

    Dear Sir,

                            Re:Bombay Sion Lions Club Peace Poster Contest

    Greetings from Lions Club of Sion ( Mumbai)

    we are thankful to you for the information through your Email to Past International & our Club President Mehta.

    It was very exciting news for our club, that our  Club’s sponsored entry created by "Ishita Patel" has been chosen as a merit award winner in the 26thannual Lions International Peace Poster Contest. this is "A feather in our CAP in the Golden JUBILEE YEAR"

    We  are proud of  ISHITA PATEL ,

    Peace Poster Contest DIST.CHAIRMAN LION RUPA SHAH and

    The club’s Peace Poster Contest chairmen  Lion AVANI MEHTA & Lion VASANT KHETANI.

    Congratulations and Keep it Up !!!!!!!!!

    Lions International Peace Poster Contest Publicity Form duly filled in by Ishita Patel   and her photos files are attached with this mail.

    We will also use the format "promote your club " and have the due publicity in the media(newspapers, television , radio ect.)

    We will also purchase Peace Poster contest kits for this year from the club Supplies Sales Dept. in due course

    Thanking You

    Yours sincerely

    Lion Dr. Bharat Pathak

    Lions Club of Sion( Mumbai) Dist.323A1