4994HEALTH: Goodbye cholesterol, blood glucose, lipids and triglycerides

  • BANDI
    Feb 12, 2014
      My Dear Lions,

      You can keep away from undergoing open heart surgery or other surgeries for heart treatment if you could daily watch Ashtha Channel and follow the health tips of Pranayam, Yoga.   Yogi Bano a Rogi Bano is the famous slogan you will hear many times between 5 to 7.30 am each day.

      The ready made bottled pack of  Aloe Vera with Laukika juice is available in shops, selling products of Divya Ayurveda Lab Haridwar (Baba Ramdev) for those who do not find time to make it in their kitchens.

      I am benefited and heart blockages disappeared after using home made Laukika Juice as now it is no more a secret, thanks to Yogrishi Swamy Ramdev for telecasting the benefits to the world through Ashtha Channel every morning.

      With Best Regards,

      Gangadhar N. Bandi.
      9821208404.

      Subject: HEALTH: Goodbye cholesterol, blood glucose, lipids and triglycerides

      Goodbye cholesterol, blood glucose, lipids and triglycerides

      However, no harm can be done because it is the cheapest Vegetable eaten all around the world!

      A secret revealed ...

      Some years ago, a former professor of mine showed me a blood test, what I saw impressed me. The five key blood parameters, ie urea, cholesterol, blood glucose, lipids and triglycerides had values which far exceeded permitted levels. Commented that the person with those in dices should already be dead or, if alive, this would be just out of stubbornness. The teacher then showed the name of the patient who until then had been hidden by his hand. The patient was himself!

      I was dumbfounded! And I said: "But how? And what did you do?".

      With a smile he introduced me to another sheet analysis, saying: "Now, look at this, compare the values of the parameters and see the dates." That's what I did. The parameter values were clearly within the recommended range, the blood was perfect, flawless, but the surprise increased when I looked dates, the difference was only a month (between the two analysis of the same person)!

      I asked: "How could it? This is literally a miracle!"

      Calmly, he replied that the miracle was due to her doctor, who suggested treatment obtained from another doctor friend. This treatment has been used by myself, several times, with impressive results. Approximately once a year, do analysis of my blood, and if either is present tendency to breakdown, return immediately to repeat this process. I suggest that you try.

      Here's the SECRET: weekly for 4 weeks, buy at the fair or supermarket, pumpkin pieces. Should not be the pumpkin squash and pumpkin rather large, which is usually used to make candy. Daily, peel 100 grams of pumpkin, place the pieces in a blender (raw), along with water (WATER ONLY!), And mix well, making a vitamin pumpkin with water. Take this vitamin fasting, 15-20 minutes before breakfast (breakfast / breakfast). Do this for a month, every time your blood needs to be corrected.

      Can control the outcome, making analysis before and after treatment with other pumpkin. According to the doctor, there is no contraindication, because it is just a natural vegetable and water (do not use sugar!).

      The teacher, excellent chemical engineer, studied the pumpkin to know which of the active ingredients it contains and concluded, at least partially, that it is present in a solvent of low molecular weight cholesterol: cholesterol more harmful and dangerous - LDL. During the first week, urine has a large amount of LDL (low molecular weight), which results in cleaning of arteries, including the brain, thereby increasing the person's memory ..

      PUMPKIN ... Do not make it a secret ... SPREAD!

      30 Million Advertisements displayed. Is yours there?
      http://www.safentrixads.com/adlink?cid=13

      Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
      Know More >