Linux / NOC Engineer Job Vacancy

  • Mubeen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
      Hi Guys,

      There is vacancy for Linux engineer working in NOC Team 24x7 with one of the fastest growing Indian company located in Mumbai - Parel.

      Interested person can sms me their name, location and expected ctc so that I can work around for suitable peoples. Number of engg required is 2.

      Mubeen
      9769645010
      ----
      Sent from my Nokia device.
    • Mubeen Nakade
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011
        Interested guys can directly send across the resume on email..

        Regards,
        Mubeen Nakade.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011
          --- In linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com, "Mubeen" <mubeennakade83@...> wrote:

          > Hi Guys,
          >
          > There is vacancy for Linux engineer working in NOC Team 24x7 with one of the fastest growing Indian company located in Mumbai - Parel.

          Mubeen,

          It would help our users if you posted the JD and the company name as well.

          Sharjeel