TP 600E, gpm, X, Trackpoint and USB mouse

  • S. Anthony Sequeira
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi,

      I can get my TrackPoint and USB mouse working OK in X.

      This allows me to use the USB mouse for GPM (device /dev/input/mice)

      I am unable to get them BOTH working in X, though I can in GPM using -M
      (multiple mode.

      I am unable to get them BOTH working in GPM and X. I have tried the web
      recommendations, using the (X) device /dev/gpmdata in XF86Config-4.

      Any tips?
      --
      Tony