PRIZE WON CONTACT YOUR AGENT !!!

  • international prizeaward
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 8:16 AM
      The National Lottery Logo

      Web Bug from
 http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/i/s.gif
      The National Powerball  Loterij
      Kikenstraat 1743
      1104kg Amsterdam
      Netherland
      (Customer Services)
      WINNING NOTIFICATION:
      Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
      Batch: 24/00319/IP
      Contact Email address: powerballprize@...
                                                             universalfinancialbroker2005@...
      Dear Winner,
      We happily announce to you the draw (#1024) of the NETHERLAND NATIONAL LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held on Monday 29th  November2005.
      Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188 with
      Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:
      Ball number 4Ball number 7Ball number 29Ball number 30Ball number 42Ball number 44Bonus Ball number 39
      which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 5 plus bonus.
      You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of �1,000,000( One Million Euro) in cash credited to file XYL /26510460037/05 .
      This is from a total cash prize of  10 million Euro   shared amongst the (10) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 1 plus bonus.
      All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,associations,and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place one time in a year .
      Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.
      In  view of this, your Euro 1million
      ( One Million Euro)  would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.
      Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.
      For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
      This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.
      Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent:
      Overseas Claims Unit
      Netherland Lottery Fiduciary
      Dr Rudolff Decker
                  Email:
      powerballprize@...

             Tel:+31625-447-861 Fax:+31847-541-990
             cc:universalfinancialbroker2005@...
      Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
      release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish
      contact via e-mail with the particulars presented above citing the batch
      and reference numbers to this letter.
      Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and
      press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so
      desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of
      confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems
      associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary
      measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

      Goodluck from me and members of staff of the Netherland Powerball National  LOTTERY.
      Yours faithfully,

      DR. GEORGE HARRIS

      Online co-ordinator for Netherland NATIONAL
      LOTTERY,

      Featured Winner
      Charmaine Collins
      An Eynsham mother scooped a Lotto jackpot fortune of �2,372,694 on Wednesday 17th August 2004, thanks to her dedicated grandparents.