suse 7.2 on twinhead

  • nnoviann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      hi everybody#
      i'm installing suse 7.2 linux on a twinhead eifo 2100#
      everything is okay, but linux can't reconize my pc card#
      i have a Linksys PCMPC100 EtherFast#
      so when i run cardctrl, i got it this messages:
      socket 0:
      procuct info: "Linksys","EtherFast 10/100 PC Card (PCMPC100 V3)",
      manfid: 0x0149, 0xc1ab
      function: 6 (network)

      but on log on info:
      cardmgr[d15]: NE2000 compatible device
      cardmgr[d15]: executing: 'modprobe pcnet_cs"
      cardmgr[d15]: get dev info on socket 0 failed: no such device

      thanks

      novian