Re: [3]

  • Timmy Browning
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Dear Home Owner,

      After settling the audit we are keen to advance to you what follows,

      Your current mortgage makes you eligible for more than a 3.5 reduced rate!

      !! NOW IS THE BEST TIME IN US HISTORY TO REFINANCE !!

      Hundreds of thousands of US Citizens have re-financed this month alone!

      So why not you?

      Go HERE to make that change.

      If you prefer to be left out of this incredible offer go here.

    • Gena Chappell
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
        Dear Home Owner,

        After executing the evaluation we are gladdened to grant to you as follows,

        Your current mortgage certifies you for more than a 3.4 deflated percentage!

        !! GETTING THE LOWEST RATES IN THE US HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER !!

        Myriads of Your fellow neighbours have re-financed this month alone!

        So why not you?

        Go HERE to make that change.

        If you prefer to be left out of this superfluous offer go here.