Sound Configure On Compaq Armada 4130T

  • lindenlevy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      Does anyone have any idea how to get the sound card working on a
      Compaq Armada 4130T (running Redhat Linux 7.2). I looked at Compaq's
      documentation and they said it was a sound blaster or soundblaster
      clone. When I tried "modprobe sb irq=5 io=0x220 dma=1" I get the
      error
      "No such device: hint can be caused by incorrect irq, dma or io...".
      Does anyone know what this card is and what settings I should use.
      Thanks a ton in advance i really appreciate any help you can give.

      Alex