compaq 1210us

  • mohanadshurrab
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
      any one with linux start up freeze problem should try
      "linux nousb" at start up, there is somthing fishy with the usb and
      linux on this compaq.

      if any one knows the reason please let me know
      Mohanad.
    • adrian_alanis2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2002
        Hey, if you are installing RED HAT, you need type pci=off. And is
        all that you need. The problem is that the USB don´t work, and if
        you install later, the system will don´t work.

        Good bye. And Escuse me my english, but help is help.

        :D

        --- In linuxonlaptop@y..., "mohanadshurrab" <mohanadshurrab@y...>