SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT: 14 Bonus Websites with downloadable clips linuxonlaptop!

  • Movie Sample
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      red lagoon

      14 Sites For the Price of 1, linuxonlaptop

      Jokes of the day
      An engineer and a programmer
      A programmer and an engineer are sitting next to each other on a long flight from Los Angeles to New York. The programmer leans over to the engineer and asks if he would like to play a fun game. The engineer just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.
      The programmer persists and explains that the game is real easy and is a lot of fun. He explains I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me 5. Then you ask me a question, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you 5. Again, the engineer politely declines and tries to get to sleep.
      The programmer, now somewhat agitated, says, OK, if you don't know the answer you pay me 5, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you 100. This catches the engineer's attention, and he sees no end to this torment unless he plays, so he agrees to the game.
      The programmer asks the first question. What's the distance from the earth to the moon? The engineer doesn't say a word, but reaches into his wallet, pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the programmer. Now, it's the engineer's turn. He asks the programmer What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down on four?
      The programmer looks up at him with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all of his references. He taps into the Airphone with his modem and searches the net and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends e-mail to his co-workers-all to no avail.
      After about an hour, he wakes the Engineer and hands him 100. The engineer politely takes the 100 and turns away to try to get back to sleep. The programmer, more than a little miffed, shakes the engineer and asks Well, so what's the answer? Without a word, the engineer reaches into his wallet, hands the programmer 5, and turns away to get back to sleep.
      Joke 2 Those raccoons are not luggage
      As migration approached, two elderly vultures doubted they could make the trip south, so they decided to go by airplane. When they checked their baggage, the attendant noticed that they were carrying two dead raccoons. Do you wish to check the raccoons through as luggage? she asked. No, thanks, replied the vultures. They're carrion.
      Joke 3 What just happened here?
      A military cargo plane, flying over a populated area, suddenly loses power and starts to nose down. The pilot tries to pull up, but with all their cargo, the plane is too heavy. So he yells to the soldiers in back to throw things out to make the plane lighter. They throw out a pistol. Throw out. shouts the pilot. So they throw out a rifle. They heave out a missile, and the pilot regains control. He pulls out of the dive and lands safely at an airport. They get into a jeep and drive off. Pretty soon they meet a boy on the side of the road who's crying. They ask him why he's crying and he says A pistol hit me on the head. They drive more and meet another boy who's crying even harder. Again they ask why and the boy says, A rifle hit me on the head. They apologize and keep driving. They meet a boy on the sidewalk who's laughing hysterically. They ask him, Kid, what's so funny? The boy replies, I sneezed and a house blew up.

    • Movie Sample