Dell LatitudeCPx on RedHat 6.2

  • ronjc@logicpipe.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2000
      I have successfully used the 6.2 RedHat when docked, using an
      external
      monitor (NEC 2V). Looks like the XFree supports the ATI Rage
      Mobility
      video card on Latitude. However, I have not been able to use X
      windows when undocked, with the laptop display monitor. I'm not sure
      what monitor I should select for this. Anyone out there currently
      using LatitudeCPX? If so, what are you using for monitor selection?
    • Daniel Sigsworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2000
        why not just try the Generic LCD 1024