Re: mini IP cameras&NVR package

  • Flycctv
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2014
      Dear Product Manager,

      Nice day. Is there surveillance products needs recently? Fly here to introduce mini package including IP cameras and mini NVR to you.
      Nowadays, we offer special prices for mini surveillance package including mini dome+mini bullet+mini NVR like info. below:
      1. ONVIF compatibility: Using our IP cameras+NVR or with other ONVIF IP cameras and NVR to integrate with
      2. Provide 1.3MP to 3MP IR mini cameras for your choice with D-WDR
      3. APP and free VMS is ready for your use

      Any further info. including special prices, contact us freely.

      Warmly regards,
      Fly