Unbelievable dino engines linuxonlaptop!

  • Mr TooBig
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      cars drive fast on roads

      Jokes of the day

      In a murder trial

      In a murder trial, the defense attorney was cross-examining the coroner:
      Attorney: Before you signed the death certificate, had you taken the pulse?
      Coroner: No.
      Attorney: Did you listen to the heart?
      Coroner: No.
      Attorney: Did you check for breathing?
      Coroner: No.
      Attorney: So, when you signed the death certificate, you weren't sure the man was dead, were you?
      Coroner: Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was sitting in a jar on my desk. But I guess it's possible he could be out there practicing law somewhere.

      The Heart Of The Matter

      A man who was having heart trouble went to the doctor to see what his options were. Naturally, the doctor recommended a heart transplant. The man reluctantly agreed, and asked if there were any hearts immediately available, considering that money was no object.
      "I do have three hearts," said the doctor. "The first is from an 18-year old kid, non-smoker, athletic, swimmer, with a great diet. He hit his head on the swimming pool and died. It's $100,000. The second is from a marathon runner, 25 years old, great condition, very strong. He got hit by a bus. It's $150,000. The third is from a heavy drinker, cigar smoker, steak lover. It's $500,000."
      "Hey, why is that heart so expensive? He lived a terrible life!"
      "Yes, but it's from a laywer. It's never been used."