Experience a blue boost of vigor today linuxonlaptop, and get 20 % free!

  • Stephanie Cook MD
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      netsolutionsprice.com

      Dear linuxonlaptop, Hurry! Offer Expires in Hours
      This month humbleget.com celebrates it's 6th anniversary and this is high time to take the advantage of our special promotion for our new customers. We have prepared a lot of gifts for you this month. First of all you receive free shipping on all orders you place in our store in September. Furthermore, for a limited time we add 20% free tabs to your order as a gift. And then, if you decide to become our regular patron, we will provide you with 15% off discount for life on any future orders. If you are interested in our offers then you definitely need to visit our store here!

      Read more about our offers
      This month's offer for new customers
      • free shipping on any order over 200 USD
      • free 20% more tabs with orders over 100 USD
      • free order delivery insurance - zero risk guarantee!
      • 15% off for life for our returning customers
      Van ill ad get red a
      10 x 100mg - 44.44 USD
      30 x 100mg - 109.33 USD
      Can if all lot if s
      10 x 20mg - 58.08 USD
      30 x 20mg - 135.99 USD
      Lan egg van ill to ran a
      10 x 20mg - 66.66 USD
      30 x 20mg - 179.24 USD
      Van ill ad get red a oral
      30 x 100mg - 189.03 USD
      60 x 100mg - 357.28 USD
      Can if all lot if s Soft
      30 x 20mg - 201.76 USD
      60 x 20mg - 315.81 USD
      Van ill ad get red a soft
      30 x 100mg - 118.80 USD
      60 x 100mg - 197.90 USD

      Jimmy Y, USA
      I would like to thank you for your prompt delivery and your excellent service. Everything is good i shall tell my friends about you. Now that we are friends can I call you Service? Dear Customer Service sounds too formal don’t you think?

      Alan G, UK
      Hi, I did receive my order, and it was a bit faster in terms of delivery than I expected, and your staff was extremely helpful in tracking my order. Thank you again for all of your help and prompt replies.

      Mark & Mary G, USA
      Thank you I have got my order. I am sorry about all the calls it was my first time ordering something online so I was not sure that it was not a rip off. But thank you I will be ordering with you guys service again soon this a whole lot.
      2009 | All rights reserved.
      This email has been sent to our members. If you would like to unsubscribe your email from our mailing list please visit this page.