*+*+ linuxonlaptop, Gushing Holes Photo Shoot! *+*+
- View Source
lost in the space between my head and my heart linuxonlaptop
linuxonlaptop, Gushing Holes Photo Shoot:
"Before" Gushing Images
"After" Gushing Images shot 12/01/2008 17:44:47
Funny thoughts of the day:
- How come the Bible is the most stolen book, and one of the ten comandments is "thou shall not steal"?
- Why isn't the caps lock capitalized?
- If there's a hole straight through the earth, from the south pole to the north pole, and you jump through it what would happen? would you keep falling forever, or fall back down when you get to the middle, or is it physically impossible?
- How come whenever you start to sing, you automatically sing in a higher voice than you talk?
- If someone with a nostril ring takes it out, then blows their nose, do they have to cover that hole as well as their nostril holes so that snot does'nt blow out everywere?
- Isn't it weird that if you rearange the word "teacher" you get "cheater"?
- Why are dandelions considered weeds when daisies are considered flowers?
- Whenever an adult is kidnapped why isn't it called adultnapped??
- Why do blacklights look purple?
- Did Yankee Doodle name the feather, hat, town, or his pony Macaroni?
- Why is it that people duck in the rain, do they really think the rain won't hit them?
- Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?
- How come people say they ate the last piece of gum, when they really just chew it?
- If a pope goes to the bathroom, is it considered holy crap?
- You know the saying "throw ya hands in the air like ya don't care"? why bother doing that if you dont care?
- Why is there no pine or apple in pineapple?
- Why do water bottles have a "best if used by" date?