Lucas Online Email Confirmation Required

  • starwars.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
      Hello,

      Thank you for your continued membership to Lucas Online.

      We have made changes to our online systems, and are asking each of
      our members to confirm the accuracy of their email address with us
      by clicking the link below.

      Simply click the link below to confirm your email address. You will
      be sent to a Lucas Online web page confirming your acceptance.
      http://www.lucas-online.com/webapps/SimpleClick?a=d&p=linuxonlaptop@yahoogroups.com&c=429cfa

      Response or non-response to this confirmation request will not change
      your subscription status for any Lucas Online mailings at this time.
      Once you have confirmed your address, you may click the link below to
      update your profile or to modify your Lucas Online newsletter subscriptions.
      http://www.starwars.com/webapps/registration/update-registration

      This confirmation will allow us to serve you better in the future. We
      apologize for any confusion in previous communications.

      Thank you
      Lucas Online

      below and login to edit your profile.
      http://www.starwars.com/webapps/registration/update-registration

      Did you forget your password? Click the link below to have us send
      you a new one.
      http://www.starwars.com/webapps/registration/forgot-password

      (C) 2004 Lucasfilm Ltd.