RedHat 5.1 and a Toshiba T4850CT Laptop

  • cjnelson@ikon.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      I am new to the world of Linux. I have a Toshiba T4850 CT laptop and
      would like to install Red Hat 5.1. I have succesfully loaded the
      software but was unable to get X working. I was not able to find any
      information on the video/Monitor specs for this unit. Would anyone
      know what the specs are and also would anyone happened to have gone
      through this type of install on a Toshiba T4850CT laptop and have
      step by step instructions?

      Thanks for the anticipated help.
      CN.