I found when I set up fldigi with a signal link usb for my TS200 that I had to specify no other keying method. The signal link took care of the keying andal7ek_clark
Hi Chip, I also have the FTDX3000 and the Microham USB III ... I can receive ok and send cw but no luck with PSK or RTTY. Would you be able to send me sometcprutz
I just re-read your initial post... Try downloading the TS-870.xml file from here: http://www.w1hkj.com/xmlarchives.html and placing it into yourgeoff_nm7v
Ham software for Linux
All programs distributed under the General Public License
Please consider joining the NBEMSham group for Windows
support of all of the W1HKJ products, or win-fldigi group
for support of fldigi.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.