Not hearing a word about this over at the BPQ eGroup, where the BPQ developer hangs out. 73 DE Charles, N5PVLn5pvl
I'm not up-to-date enough to know but was presuming that paclink might have some code useful to the bpq32 effort. I'm in the middle of Spring fence-buildingkd4e2001
I understand the most up to date version of the CAT commands as well as the main body commands can be found at the D710 Yahoo group:dranchula
Ham software for Linux
All programs distributed under the General Public License
Please consider joining the NBEMSham group for Windows
support of all of the W1HKJ products, or win-fldigi group
for support of fldigi.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.