Yes, as I said, that's exactly what I did. Added myself to the dialout group. No need to chmod.heavymetal673
Hello John, Made the changes and it's a simple checkbox to enable or disable, in regards to the post-amble that was my initial thought about it'skk5vd
Hi Robert, Having a long/short 8PSK preamble selection is a really good idea. :) For example, some repeater systems are slow or linked, and take just a secondkl4yfd
Ham software for Linux
All programs distributed under the General Public License
Please consider joining the NBEMSham group for Windows
support of all of the W1HKJ products, or win-fldigi group
for support of fldigi.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.