... Go to the files area and the lastfile is what you are looking for. Ed W3NRedw3nr
In all *nix command lines that I am aware of the space character is significant -- that is, it means something to the shell. This is why old-timers shy awayprwilson57
Hi Cliff, This is a huge topic, as there are literally hundreds, if not thousands of command line applications, each having their own syntax. Most of theki7mt
Ham software for Linux
All programs distributed under the General Public License
Please consider joining the NBEMSham group for Windows
support of all of the W1HKJ products, or win-fldigi group
for support of fldigi.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.