Re: [linuxham] fldigi 3.20.11, flarq 4.3.1, flics 1.0.1, flwrap 1.1.1

  • Bart Aronoff
    Message 1 of 12 , May 2, 2010
      Thank you for all of your hard work on this.  I am moved by how hard you worked to incorporate everyone's wants and bug fixes.

      I may have missed it, but I can't find flarq for OSX (10.6).  I searched the archive of messages and couldn't find out why.  Is it planned?

      Mahalo,

      ~Bart/WH6AA
      On May 2, 2010, at 12:07 PM, w1hkj wrote:

      These programs have concluded beta testing and are now posted for general use.  Thank you to all who participated in the beta testing.  You may find some goodies new even to the beta testers.

      http://www.w1hkj.com

      Linux binaries, Puppy pets, OS X dmg's, Windows exe's and source code available.

      73, Dave, W1HKJ

    • Dick Kriss
      Message 2 of 12 , May 3, 2010
        On 5/3/10 12:56 AM, "Bart WH6AA" <ba@...> wrote:

        > Thank you for all of your hard work on this. I am moved by how hard you
        > worked to incorporate everyone's wants and bug fixes.
        >
        > I may have missed it, but I can't find flarq for OSX (10.6). I searched the
        > archive of messages and couldn't find out why. Is it planned?
        >
        > Mahalo,
        >
        > ~Bart/WH6AA

        Bart,

        The flarq-4.3.1 is packaged along with fldigi in the fldigi-3.20.11.dmg
        installer. Just drag them both to your Applications folder.

        Dick AA5VU
        Message 3 of 12 , May 3, 2010
          Bart Aronoff wrote:
          Thank you for all of your hard work on this.  I am moved by how hard you worked to incorporate everyone's wants and bug fixes.

          I may have missed it, but I can't find flarq for OSX (10.6).  I searched the archive of messages and couldn't find out why.  Is it planned?

          Mahalo,

          ~Bart/WH6AA
          It is contained in the fldigi dmg.

          Dave
        • Bart Aronoff
          Message 4 of 12 , May 3, 2010
            Yes, thank you, I saw when I installed. Ever the impulsive one, I panicked when I didn't see it listed separately on the download page.

            Looking forward to generating some interest here in working with it.

            ~Bart WH6AA