CPU loading etc.

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2006
      My system consists of the following:
      CPU - 1.6 GHz Athelon with 768 Mg RAM
      OS - Debian (Sarge)
      2 sound cards -
      one on the mother board (useful only for a little music & other
      entertainment)
      2nd is a Sound Blaster Live (LS) - run of the mill WalMart variety.

      During the 24 hour test previously reported the following apps were running:

      IceWM - the X-windows window manager
      gmfsk-hkj-0.47 - digital modem (like Digipan etc)
      fl_logbook - logging program
      fl_qrz - QRZ cdrom interface program
      Kachina version 0.935b
      Mozilla Thunderbird - mail program
      Gnome system monitor - view the CPU loading etc.

      The system monitor reports:

      CPU usage : < 20%
      Memory usage: used - 508 Mg
      Swap usage: - NIL