Re: [linuxham] FLDIGI_DEF.XML file

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
      I will visit after the 1.31 work is done.

      In the meantime I should tell you that I am working on an ARQ
      implementation that will be integral to fldigi. It is slow and
      painstaking work, but I am beginning to see the end goal.

      The xml output is there in anticipation of changing to that type of a
      def file in the future. I work on it as time permits. I would be happy
      to accept your assistance in replacing the current configuration.cxx
      code with a new xml reader.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
        Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. wrote:
        > I've written a sample HTML page to show how the XML data can be viewed
        > and edited in Firefox:

        Looks pretty good Leigh. I would hope that users would not modify the
        def file outside of the application. As soon as they do they will be
        complaining that fldigi no longer works etc.

        1.31 is being uploaded right now and should be ready within the hour.

        Dave
      • Leigh L. Klotz, Jr.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
          Thanks Dave!
          Yes, my idea was just showing interoperability with other XML applications.
          Those boolean parameters automatically showed up as checkboxes because
          Mozilla recoginizes the boolean declaration and value.
          Leigh/WA5ZNU